Place the tea next to the computer but does not drink and why is ...Very nice information One girl was suffering from severe pain in her eyes because of her long hours in front of a computer screen for Web browsing and collecting some images and themes to find your own graduation because of increased pain went to the hospital here has detected one of the doctors told her anhataani of corneal dryness due to her for a long time in front of the computer and displays her eyes Cup of tea!!!!!!!!!! Aldktorkal has a limit of hours sitting at the computer and if the two has put the cup of tea on the table and be close to the screen and preferably from the vihaohdh system or takes some (computer box) and the cup of tea is a great bamtsasansbeh of radiation emitted from computer My doctor said I was surprised I put Cup of tea beside me always when I use alhasbolkenni & beverage said it this error because you drink enough tea saturated with radiation That's what I loved him you and this information is new to me, but I noticed something after I zelklahazot the color of tea becomes more bold, but I said maybe because of the time it is true that I changed welknnilahazot meh I Cup of tea and brought him but I am not fully lanniashar the drinks tastes changed and I think it is a bit cold but now it is I doubt that tastes change due to radiation.